in any space
GROUP VIDEO CONFERENCING
Poly room video solutions deliver high quality video and audio that gives everyone the opportunity to shine. Using whatever service you want.
POLY STUDIO X30
Meet the Poly Studio X30, an all-in-one video bar for huddle and small rooms. It’s radically simple to use with support for leading cloud video services built right in—no PC or Mac required. Voices are crisp and clear, thanks to a beamforming microphone array and acoustic chamber design. Built-in, wireless content sharing lets users share from their devices without the need for cables or pucks. Setup, management, and maintenance are all streamlined, too. Say hello to lower IT costs.
- Ideal for huddle and small sized rooms
- Compact, lightweight design easily fits on top or underneath display
- Affordable price delivers excellent huddle room performance
without breaking the bank
POLY STUDIO X50
The Poly Studio X50 video bar delivers radical simplicity in a small, elegant package. In small- and medium-sized rooms, connect easily with whatever video collaboration software you may use. Experience full boardroom-quality audio, advanced camera capabilities, and quick wireless content—all in one sleek video bar. And say goodbye to unnecessary pucks, cords, and cables, along with the PC or Mac to drive the meeting, since the Poly Video OS runs the show. Easy to install, easy to manage.
- Ideal for medium sized rooms
- Surround everyone with the rich, legendary sound with stereo speakers that deliver
immersive, room-filling audio
- Dual monitor support ensures you have the ideal setup for many types of rooms
- Be heard clearly with our next generation microphone array
POLY EAGLEEYE DIRECTOR II
EagleEye Director II takes video conferencing and conference room web cameras to the next level, with people tracking technology and automatic zoom. To further improve engagement, two EagleEye Director IIs can be connected via Cascading Mode for a more natural and immersive meeting. Meeting participants no longer need to worry about staying in the camera view or interrupting the flow of conversation to handle the remote control, they can spend 100% of their time in meetings focusing on the bigger issue—solving critical business problems.
- More engaging and less stressful meeting experience with automatic camera technology
that zooms in on an active speaker without anyone using a remote control
- See nonverbal cues up close and maintain context of the room with single stream video
of both the active speaker and everyone in the room
- Measure return on investment with powerful data analytics for IT administrators
- Extend into larger rooms up to 10 m such as boardrooms, classrooms and assembly
- Easy to upgrade existing video systems for immersive-like meeting experience
- Remote configuration is easy with the EagleEye Director II App and web user interface