At AGT, we value our employees and always strive to uphold an employee-centric corporate culture. We are actively seeking talented, driven and tech-minded professionals to join our close-knit team and help us revolutionize the way organizations communicate.
Lead Audio-Visual Engineer
AGT, one of the leading A/V companies in the Southeast, is currently looking to hire a Lead Audio-Visual Engineer. Interested candidates are invited to send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are serious about developing yourself professionally and want uncapped career opportunities, then consider joining our growing, expert audio visual integration team!
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated and talented professional with a commitment to customer service and a passion for technology.
To be successful in this position, you must be well rounded and experienced in audio-visual systems with a strong knowledge of best practices and industry installation standards. You must also be proficient in reading and interpreting AV signal line drawings, able to understand system function and determine cable pull schedule from this information.
AGT offers a fast-paced environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to take your career to the next level. We are a growing company and are looking for talented individuals to help continue this success.
The person in this role will:
- Verify all drawings, code and site pictures are understood for job installation
- Complete walk through of the site and go over all details of the installation
- Install all AV equipment in equipment racks per documentation and standards
- Setup and configuration of VTC units (Cisco, Polycom, etc.)
- Setup and load code into Control Systems (Crestron, AMX, Extron, etc.)
- Setup and load code into DSP (Biamp, ClearOne, etc.)
- Install and configure Interactive displays
- Video Wall setup and configuration
- Ensure that the job is completed to industry standards for a safe and fully functional system
- Update project progress at the end of each day
- Ensure that all equipment is connected per the drawings
- If the drawings are incorrect for functionality, mark the necessary changes accordingly
- Perform and document system commissioning and obtain a signed CAF (Customer Acceptance Form)
- Train end users on system usage and functionality
- Submit all changes for final as-built drawings
- Minimum Years of Experience 5+
- Current CTS and CTS-I certification
- Advanced IP networking knowledge
- Advanced AV system troubleshooting skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Professional customer interaction and communication skills a must
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel extensively as required
- 75% travel required
- Active US DoD Secret security clearance is required
Salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k matching, and supplemental benefits. Generous paid time off and holidays.
AGT offers a complete benefit package with medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation days, paid sick days, tuition reimbursement, short & long term disability, and company-paid 25K life.