Agnostic is Our Middle Name
A major advantage of choosing AGT as your cloud video services provider is that we have been in the video business for over 20 years. Name an endpoint, technology, protocol or type of conference room and we have used it, installed it, sold it or supported it. It is in that spirit that our cloud video conferencing service is purpose-built for mixed infrastructures. A sampling of our interoperability capabilities includes:
- Mixed Video Systems: Cisco, Polycom, Lifesize, Sony, Logitech
- Desktops and Laptops: Mac, PC
- Web Browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer
- Tablets & Smartphones: iOS, Android, Microsoft
Video-Conferencing-as-a-Service, also known as Video-as-a-Service or simply VaaS, is a service model that allows you to experience high-quality video collaboration on any device, anywhere. This model is the path AGT has chosen to deliver its cloud video service, offering end users and resellers an interoperable service that requires zero investment in hardware and is available via a simple monthly fee. Contact us to learn more about Video-as-a-Service.
Benefits of Video-as-a-Service
- Lower total cost of ownership
- High level of interoperability
- Increased productivity
- Reduced travel costs
- Improved collaboration
- Competitive advantage
Secure Firewall Traversal
AGT is all about making video easy for you. Our service includes an industry-first and secure firewall traversal technique – Mobile Pathway Protocol – which eliminates the technical difficulties we often face in off-net, business-to-business video conferencing.
Mobile Pathway leverages open, safe and secure standard firewall ports (Port 80, SSL 443) to extend video communication beyond the limitations of the traditional conference room to any location, device or endpoint.
Unlike standard H.323/SIP firewall traversal for mobile devices that typically fail when connecting to another network, Mobile Pathway eliminates technical difficulties with a hassle-free connection. Contact us to learn more.
Rob Arnold, Principal Analyst, Frost & Sullivan
Branding & APIs
Designed with customizable branded interfaces and iOS/Android mobile video apps, AGT’s cloud video conferencing service is the perfect platform for organizations that want to quickly launch a differentiated cloud video collaboration service. Also developed with APIs in mind, our platform allows connectivity and interaction with other devices and systems.
- High level of interoperability with technologies deeply entrenched in existing video market
- Flexible architecture built for tomorrow’s dominating video technologies
- High scalability with an affordable price per port
- Branding on web interfaces, desktop client & iOS/Android mobile applications