Your Audio Visual Experts
AGT’s combination of technical, professional and project management expertise delivers a wide variety of services that help our customers solve problems and improve processes. By partnering with AGT for your A/V integration needs, you can expect best-in-class expertise in:
- Audio Visual Integration and Engineering Design
- Video Conferencing Infrastructure Design and Installation
- Distance Learning
- Project Management
- Managed Audio Visual Personnel
- Large-scale Deployment Expertise
As an integrator, AGT partners with dozens of leading manufacturers in the audio visual field to ensure we are able to provide our clients innovative and trusted collaboration solutions. To browse a list of our vendor partners, click here.
AGT’s team of audio visual experts hold numerous industry certifications. A sampling of our team’s certifications include:
AGT designs, integrates and manages a wide variety of collaboration rooms – everything from your traditional conference room, to video walls and auditoriums, to custom control systems.
- Conference/Briefing Rooms
- Command Centers and Video Walls
- Huddle Rooms
- Network Operations Centers
- Auditoriums and Large Meeting Rooms
- Digital Signage
- Custom Control Systems
To view a collection of our A/V installs, please visit our Showcase Gallery.
What’s the Integration Process?
The quality of your audio visual system is defined by the design. At AGT, we put design first. Our design engineers have in-depth knowledge of collaboration rooms and facilities, enabling AGT to design unique solutions that meet the goals, objectives and budgets of our clients.
Once we’ve accomplished the audio visual design, it’s time for the integration. Proactive planning is critical. During this stage, we set milestones and installation dates for the implementation and assign a project manager.
Installation & Training
With a design and plan in place, it’s time for the install. AGT integrates the solution into the client environment in a timely manner. Following the install, we conduct thorough testing and training to ensure a seamless transition. When the install and testing is complete and beyond satisfactory, a project manager provides customized training and documentation.
Awards & Accolades
- Polycom Solution of the Year
- Tandberg (now Cisco) Solution of the Year
- Frost & Sullivan: Technology Innovation Award
- Frost & Sullivan: Significant Market Share Growth
- Inc. 500: Fastest Growing Companies
- Communications Solutions: Product of the Year
- Diversity Business: Top 500 Award
Client Spotlight: Department of Justice
For the primary federal criminal investigation and enforcement agency, AGT provided video conferencing hardware delivery, integration, installation and maintenance services. Highlights of this partnership include:
- Replacement and deployment of 270+ Polycom endpoints with 45 day time frame, including testing, acceptance and training.
- Deployment of 320 Polycom HDX bundled control systems. Bundled systems included both single and dual display in a wall mounted or roll-out option.
- Deployment of a complete video bridging and management infrastructure using the Polycom RMX and CMA system.