AGT is in the business of helping organizations collaborate the best way they possibility can, whether internally with coworkers or externally with customers and partners. What sets us apart is our three-practice service model – The Alliance Suite – which provides an end-to-end solution for the design, integration and management of meeting spaces. We aren’t just an integrator and we aren’t just a managed services provider. We are your one-stop shop for the collaboration room of the future.
Dedication to Customer Service – the customer comes first
Our goal at AGT is to ensure our clients and partners have the communication and collaboration solutions they require. AGT’s dedicated Help Desk and certified Client Care team monitor, troubleshoot, maintain and manage every aspect of your collaboration environment and are available day and night to address any concerns – simply contact them via phone, live chat or email.
AGT’s industry experience of more than two decades has equipped us with the knowledge and resources needed to construct, modernize and service visual environments. Some of our expertise milestones and accolades include:
- Chosen to support the secure networks of the federal government and Department of Defense for more than 10 years.
- One of the first companies to provide managed services for video conferencing, beginning when AGT won the United States Navy bid for video conferencing services in 2001.
- First vendor to connect standards-based video conferencing rooms to mobile devices via audio, beginning with the first generation iPad in 2011.
- First vendor to connect standards-based video conferencing rooms to mobile devices via video, beginning with the second generation iPad in 2011.
- Recipient of the Inc. 500 and Frost and Sullivan’s Significant Market Share Growth Award.
Our other awards include:
- TAG, Top 40 Innovative Technology Companies in Georgia
- Frost & Sullivan, Technology Innovation Award
- Communications Solutions, Product of the Year
- Diversity Business, Top 500 Award
- Polycom Solution of the Year
- Tandberg (now Cisco) Solution of the Year
At AGT, we value our employees and always strive to uphold an employee-centric corporate culture. We are actively seeking talented, driven and tech-minded professionals to join our close-knit team and help us revolutionize the way organizations communicate. Please visit our careers page to learn more.
AGT offers a complete benefit package with medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation days, paid sick days, tuition reimbursement, short & long term disability, and company-paid 25K life.