At AGT, we value our employees and always strive to uphold an employee-centric corporate culture. We are actively seeking talented, driven and tech-minded professionals to join our close-knit team and help us revolutionize the way organizations communicate.
Inside Sales Professional
AGT, one of the leading A/V companies in the Southeast, is currently looking to hire an Inside Sales Professional. Interested candidates are invited to send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
If you are serious about developing your sales career and want uncapped career and commission opportunities, then consider joining our growing, expert consultative team!
We are seeking a dynamic, highly motivated and energetic inside sales professional with a strong competitive spirit and a passion for technology.
To be successful in this position, you must have the ability and tenacity to prospect customers through research and cold calling, as well as having the skills to be a natural relationship builder, skilled in establishing rapport quickly with a desire to help others.
Your income will be directly connected to your drive and achievements.
In this position, you will be at the forefront of AGT’s growth strategy. Prospecting and contacting potential clients, you will be educating clients about the power that our visual collaboration solutions provide.
AGT offers a fast-paced environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to take your career to the next level. We are a growing company and are looking for talented individuals to help continue this success.
The person in this role will:
- Be highly ambitious and want to influence earning potential through excellent performance
- Prospect and build a sales pipeline for the Outside Sales team via outbound calling, email communications, and other direct marketing methods
- Have excellent questioning techniques to fully understand the customer’s requirements
Initiate appointments for the Outside Sales team
- Have a full understanding of the benefits of our audio visual collaboration solutions
- Be able to overcome initial objections
- Follow up with each Outside Sales team member, post meeting. Determine result of respective meeting
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly phone and email communication goals in accordance with strategic plan
- Be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Keep management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports
- Act as a bridge between Marketing and Sales. Be cognizant of each marketing initiative, and work toward corporate objectives
- Work with Marketing in creating sales and marcom materials and tools based on feedback from potential clients
- Must interact effectively with all levels of management and staff, internally and externally
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous and motivated, and must work well individually or as a member of a team
- Ideally have at least 6 months – 2 years of B2B sales experience, although not essential
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in related field
This position may be considered as an entry point toward a career path in outside sales.
Uncapped commission, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k matching, and supplemental benefits. Generous paid time off and holidays.
AGT offers a complete benefit package with medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation days, paid sick days, tuition reimbursement, short & long term disability, and company-paid 25K life.